QUALITY & COMPLIANCE
French company in the nuclear sector.
In a competitive environment requiring ever more control, our teams supported our customer to ensure the traceability and compliance of nuclear power plant parts.
– Machining, assembly, welding and inspection of parts for nuclear power plants
– Dematerialisation of documentation, transferred to SAP
- Manufacturing file verification
- Inspection report verification
- SAP gesture verification
- Inspector training in new IT tools
For one of the world’s leading turbine design companies
In a hydroelectric power plant, the complete speed control system guarantees energy production but also safety. For this, pump turbines are increasingly being used to compensate for electrical grid-related changes in demand.
– Hydroelectric power plant
– Closed-loop control, automation, fluid mechanics
Our consulting engineers served as guarantors of the design of speed control systems for international hydroelectric power plant projects. They studied the potential replacement of mechanical controllers with digital controllers (compliance with specifications, electrical engineering work, sizing, project management).
CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGEMENT
German wind turbine manufacturer.
Ensuring that work is carried out perfectly in accordance with customer requirements.
– Renewable energies
– Wind turbine installation work
– MS Project, AutoCAD,
– SAP (project systems)
Creation of 15 wind farms – 96 wind turbines for a total cost ≥ €225 million
Our consulting engineers were in charge of overall supervision in terms of deadlines, quality and costs for phases ranging from preparation to final works acceptance:
- Responsible for the execution of roadworks, inter-turbine electrical connections, civil engineering and construction of hoisting and storage platforms
- Supervision of project technical and financial management teams
- Project preparation (roads and miscellaneous networks, civil engineering, logistics, turbine installation); Project management; sub-contractor management, supervision and coordination of all construction work; compliance control, etc.