IT / Telecoms
World steel leader.
Supporting the implementation and deployment of the new ERP in five European countries.
– ERP = SAP UNITY
– TEKREF & IBM servers
During an initial project phase, the Abylsen consulting engineers (team of nine consultants) updated the old ERP software. They then took charge of the deployment of a new operational organisation, along with user training in the use of the new ERP. They also ensured the proper functioning of the new system and its continuous improvement.
Leader in social security (insurance, providence, pension)...
Development and implementation of new features, patches and improvements to the internal information system.
– Java / J2EE
– HTML5 / CSS3 / LESS
– Elastic Search
– DB2 / Postgres
– Maven / Eclipse / Git / Jenkins / Grunt
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance of different business applications
- JAVA J2EE development
- Software Testing, Integration and Qualification
- Production start-up monitoring
- Electronic document management
One of the leading telecommunications operators worldwide.
Upgrading a website used to manage the catalogue of commercial services & implementation of a project to calculate prices in store for drawing up customer quotes.
– ASP.NET / C#
– Visual Studio
– SQL Server
– Team Foundation Server
– Agile Scrum Method
- Development of new website screens for managing the service catalogue
- Maintenance / bug correction on existing screens
- Development of a wizard (multi-step guided input interface) allowing the definition of the products sold
- Data importing/exporting in Excel format
- Database model optimisation