RAILWAYS / INFRASTUCTURES / BUILDING AND CIVIL ENGINEERING
World leader in passenger transport and freight logistics.
Responding to rail infrastructure issues following studies carried out on emerging Ile-de-France projects.
– Autocad + Epure + AutoTurn
– Track layout
- Completion of the installation file for a release of rights-of-way at Clamart station
- Support for carrying out the preliminary study for the creation of rail bridges in Bonneuil-sur-Marne
- Station upgrading studies for the reception of new rolling stock on the SDMR project
- Gyration studies on the project to create a building at the South-East European technicentre
French urban transport authority.
Coordinating project management (in seven railway stations) for the interconnection project with the South line #15 of the Grand Paris Express.
– Urban transport infrastructure
– Civil engineering
- General project management coordination (technical coordination, reviews of input data and deliverables, financial monitoring, etc.)
- Defining and monitoring of technical interfaces between MOEP and work contracts
- Management of the examination of amendment sheets and project risks
- Organisation, management and inspection of project management scope documents
Steering & planning
Leader in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalisation.
Ensuring the technical feasibility of extending several metro lines in France.
Rail-related weak current engineering.
As part of the extension of several metro lines, the Abylsen teams took care of creating and enhancing the reliability of the specifications for subcontracting services with a view to launching the various constructioin projects. They were also involved in the first phase of transmitting requirements to suppliers & tracking equipment orders.